Viana do Castelo: Kayak Tour at Lima River
Pickup optionalYou will be picked up and dropped off at your accomodation in Guimarães
- Enjoy nature in its pure and relaxing state.
- Go on an adventurous experience suitable for beginners and pros
- Explore one of the most beautiful nature routes in Portugal in a Kayak
Discover the route that connects Ponte da Barca and Ponte de Lima. Cross safely fast dams with a low degree of difficulty, inserted in a pollution-free valley, allowing you to enjoy nature in its pure and relaxing state.
During this experience, you will be accompanied by a monitor in the water and a support vehicle outside the river, bringing all the safety and guidance necessary for beginners and pros.
- Personal accident and liability insurance
- Kayak Sit-On-Top
- Canoeing Lycra, Isothermal neoprene suit, Helmet
- Photos and videos of the activity (unedited)
- Change of dry clothes for the end
- People with back problems
- People with heart problems
Prepare for the activity
Note that the activity is held in "Bar do Rio Fonte Santa", 4980-123 Lavoeira", GPS coordinates 41.805056, -8.450163, 25 minutes driving from Viana do Castelo, 35 minutes from Braga, 45 minutes from Guimarães, and 55 minutes from Porto. GPS Coordinates: 41.775256, -8.650253Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Change of clothes
- Water shoes
• This activity is suitable for all levels of experience
• Note that the activity is held in "Bar do Rio Fonte Santa, 4980-123 Lavoeira" GPS 41.805056, -8.450163, 25 minutes driving from Viana do Castelo, 35 minutes from Braga, 45 minutes from Guimarães, and 55 minutes from Porto
• If you wear glasses, we advise you to use strep fastening