Barefoot in the Park: Organic Picnics in Rome
- Enjoy a selection of organic foods, that make for a tasty lunch/dinner
- Benefit from a more relaxing way to experience Rome
- Discover some of Rome's best-loved parks
Picnic at Villa Pamphili
Make your way to the Bistrot located in the Park, collect your picnic basket and towel and be ready to discover this amazing green area. Spend a few hours in Rome's biggest park, beloved by locals of central-west Rome. The garden is a source of relaxation and oxygen for Roman Citizens who like to run, walk their dog or simply enjoy a few hours surrounded by nature.
By 6:30 PM you should return your basket and towel to the starting point.
- Organic food Picnic in a Picnic basket with towel (to return)
- Additional food and drinks not included on the menu
- Transportation (depending on option selected)
- People with back problems
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
• This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund