Verona 1 Day Individual Excursion From Milan
- Discover this magical and romantic city
- Enjoy a nice lunch at a local restaurant
- Visit the most beautiful sights in Verona
The historic city of Verona was founded in the 1st century B.C. It particularly flourished under the rule of the Scaliger family in the 13th and 14th centuries and as part of the Republic of Venice from the 15th to 18th centuries. Verona has preserved a remarkable number of monuments from antiquity, the medieval and Renaissance periods, and represents an outstanding example of a military stronghold.
In the heart of Piazza Bra stands the Roman Amphitheatre that was built in the first half of the 1st century A.D., in the period which marked the end of the Augustus’s Empire and the beginning of Claudius’s: Anfiteatro Arena (Arena amphitheater). Step out onto the legendary Juliet's balcony, go up the Lamberti Tower to enjoy a breath-taking view, visit the most beautiful churches in Verona, visit Piazza delle Erbe center of city life during Roman times, Ponte Pietra... and discover much much more.
- High Speed Train ticket Milan/Verona/Milan economy class
- Verona Card with free entrances to the most famous sites of the city
- Lunch at restaurant
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• Suggested time: from Milan Central Station at 8:45 AM (arr. 9:58 AM) and return from Verona at 6:02 PM (arr. 7:15 PM)