Wine Game in Verona Center
- Discover Verona historical center with a local wines expert who's also a tour leader
- Visit the most authentic wine bars in town
- Enjoy 6 glasses of local wines while listening to your wine expert analysis
- Test your wine knowledge at the end of the tour through a real blind tasting
- Earn your own diploma in local wines if you can distinguish the wines
Then, walk towards Verona historical center admiring monuments and pictoresque corners, until your second stop and your second white wine tasting in a local wine bar. Important details about the wine features and wine making process will be provided by your wine expert, and it will certainly be useful to remember these once you're approaching your wine test at the final stop. The third stop is about red wine, and you'll learn where this wine come from (the Verona area would be too generic an answer) and what kind of flowers, fruits and spices you can find in it if you taste carefully. The final stop is in a very well known "Osteria" or "Locanda"; the local name that indicates a place in between a wine bar and a restaurant, where you can find plenty of wines by the glass. Here a real blind tasting set will be prepared with tasting place mats for everyone and anonymous bottles.
The test consists of discovering and describing with as much detail as you can, the 3 wines previously tasted, plus a fourth new one closely linked with the others. Knowing exactly the name of the fourth one is not necessary in order to win the "competition". It is much more important to recognize through your senses its main characteristics and a nice possible food pairing. The winner will have their own personalized "Diploma in local wines".
- Extra food
- Extra drinks
- Everything not mentioned in "What is included"
- Children under 18 years
Prepare for the activity