From Verona: Small Group Dolomites Day Trip
- See the best of Dolomites on this full-day journey by comfortable minivan
- Ride a funicular to Piz Boè for breathtaking panoramic views
- Admire the landscapes of the Dolomites and the height of Piz Boè (3152 meters)
- Discover Val di Fassa, the town of Ortisei or Canazei and Pass Pordoi
- Taste the local cuisine with lunch included
Next is the exciting funicular ride, that goes to the top of the mountain (10,341 feet): a unique and breathtaking destination for a spectacular panoramic view. Here, walk around for a while and stop at some Rifugio for lunch. Looking around you can admire the white stones of Marmolada and other mountains of Dolomites such as Sassolungo.
When your tour group is ready, get back on board the van and pass the Sella area, reaching the beautiful village of Ortisei before coming back to Verona. During the way back you will make a few stops to explore other valleys, and return to Verona with a unforgettable memory of the Dolomites.
- Tour guide
- Funicular ticket
- Hotel pickup
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Oversize luggage
• Please give advance notice if you require any special needs and the local supplier will do their best to accommodate you. This includes any food intolerance or allergies.
• It is recommended that you bring weather appropriate clothing (sport shoes), a hat, and a bottle of water.
• Please dress appropriately (sport shoes in the summer and snow boots in the winter and a jacket).
• Underage customers must be accompanied by an adult.
• This tour runs rain or shine.