Feel yourself in the magic of the Venetian Lagoon on a candlelit dinner cruise through the Venetian Lagoon. Taste the chef's specialities and admire a scenic view of San Marco Square, for a magic and unique evening out in Venice!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Treat yourself to an exclusive dinner sailing the Venetian Lagoon
- Admire Venice, Murano, Burano, and Sant'Erasmo under the evening lights
- Savor fine and original tastes showed with creativity and elegance by the chef on board
- Sail through the Venetian Lagoon
- Fish menu (aternative menu available, please request upon booking)
- Aperitivo with Prosecco DOC
- White and red wine as indicated on the menu
- Bitters, liquors and spirits in general
- Other wines not included in the menu of the tour
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The boat for this tour is wheelchair accessible
- In winter, the boat is covered and heated
- In summer, the boat is covered in case of rain
- On request, it is available the boarding/disembark from Punta Sabbioni
- Any specific needs due to food intolerance, allergies etc. must be notified at least 48 hours in advance so that an alternative menu can be arranged, which must then be confirmed by the client.
- In the event of cancellations made by the client up to 15 days before the event date, the supplier will retain 30% of the paid amount
- There will be no reimbursements for cancellations made by the client within less than 15 days before the event date
- The dinner is guaranteed once a minimum of 8 participants is reached and will also take place in the event of bad weather: the ship is equipped with a roof cover and heating