Venice: Peggy Guggenheim Collection Ticket
- Explore one of Europe's most respected modern art museums
- See famous works by Picasso, Magritte, Pollock and Calder
- Visit the temporary exhibitions alongside the permanent collections
- Stroll in the famous sculpture garden by the side of the Grand Canal
Explore one of Europe’s foremost museums of modern art at your own pace and see masterpieces from art styles such as Cubism, Surrealism and Abstract Expressionism. Created by the American heiress Peggy Guggenheim, the collection was originally put on for the 1st post-war Venice Biennale.
The following year, Peggy acquired the Palazzo Venier dei Leoni, an unfinished 18th century palace on the Grand Canal. The collection was assembled with the help of distinguished artists and critics, such as Marcel Duchamp, Herbert Read, Nellie van Doesburg and Howard Putzel.
Explore the museum on your own to find art by Picasso, Ernst, Magritte, Calder and many other avant-garde artists. Take a stroll in the Patsy R. and Raymond D. Nasher Sculpture Garden to see works by Arp, Duchamp-Villon, Fazzini, Giacometti, Holzer, Minguzzi, Mirko, Merz, Moore, Ono and Richier.
Admire a collection of art by Italian, European and American artists from 1945 to the present day, including gems by Burri, Capogrossi, de Kooning, Dubuffet, Rothko, Oldenburg, Stella, Twombly, Warhol and Kapoor.
- Full-day single entrance ticket to the Peggy Guggenheim Collection
- Access to temporary exhibitions
- Audio guide in Italian or English (if option selected)
- Guided tour
Prepare for the activity
Palazzo Venier dei Leoni, 704. The Peggy Guggenheim Collection is between the Accademia and Church of Santa Maria della Salute. The nearest vaporetto stop is "Accademia" (vaporetto no. 1 or 2)Open in Google Maps ⟶