Venice Island: Private One-Way Airport Transfer
- Kick-off your trip to Venice with a water taxi transfer from the airport pier to the closest possible pier to your hotel
- Arrive at the airport knowing that your comfortable ride into the city has already been arranged
- Let local experts navigate the city for you
This is a transfer with a difference. Upon arrival, you will make your way to the transfer operator's stand where your voucher will be accepted and you will be directed to the pier. On arrival, you can hop into your prepaid water taxi and be taken through the canals to your hotel. The water taxi will get as close to your hotel entrance as possible, but you may need to walk a little bit as tide and canal accessability can dictate the pier access.
This transfer service is a global provider of airport and intercity ground transportation with two critical points of difference from other transfer providers: it is truly global and all transfers are 100% carbon offset.
- One-way private transfer via water taxi
- Meet and greet service
- Extra baggage
Prepare for the activity
When arriving at the airport, make your way to the Consorzio Motoscafi Desk in the arrivals hall. For return transfers (from the hotel to the airport), you will meet the driver at the specified pier. You will be notified which pier to go to as it depends on the location of your hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This transfer is not wheelchair accessible
• Depending upon availability, the vehicle provided for the service may not be exactly as shown in the photo
• This transfer is 100% carbon offset