Murano, Burano and Torcello Islands 4-Hour Tour
- Explore the enchanting northern lagoon of Venice
- Travel by private motor launch to the island of Murano, Burano and Torcello
- Learn about the glass blowing and lace making traditions of Venice
Cross the lagoon by private motor launch and disembark at the famous glass-blowing island of Murano. See fine examples of the blown glass in vibrant colors, and then go to the neighboring island of Burano, renowned for its handmade lace and colorful houses.
Next, discover where the first settlers set up home in the lagoon in the 5th century at the historic island of Torcello. Get magnificent views of the city on water as you travel between the islands, and get in touch with the local culture along the way.
- Professional multilingual guide
Prepare for the activity
• This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
• This tour is not guaranteed during adverse weather conditions
• Due to the Regata Storica on September 6, 2020, the return point will be at Fondamenta Nuove