Venice: Grand Canal Private Gondola Ride and Serenade
- Get a private serenade as you glide down the Grand Canal
- Experience Venice aboard its most traditional mode of transport
- Marvel at the historic palaces and bridges aboard a gondola
Sit back and relax as you are serenaded by professional musicians who will sing traditional songs. Take in the magnificent views of the historic palaces and bridges and watch the world go by and cozy up with your partner. Pass the Peggy Guggenheim Museum and the historic Palazzo Dario and Ca’ Rezzonico palace.
Glide under the wooden Accademia Bridge that links the San Marco district with the Accademia Gallery in the Dorsoduro neighborhood. See some of the pretty small canals that connect to the main waterway of Venice, and marvel at a mix of Byzantine and Rococo architecture.
- Private 30-minute gondola ride
- Live music with serenade
- Skip-the-line access
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the Gondoliers private landing stage - Campo Santo Stefano - servizio gondole (coming from Rialto or Saint Mark's Square, keep the church of Santo Stefano and the statue on your back and you will see the gondoliers).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Comfortable shoes are recommended
• The gondola ride will not operate in the event of exceptionally bad weather. You will be given a refund or can postpone to another date if you prefer
• The itinerary is subject to change in the event of bad weather