Classical Venice: 1.5-Hour Walking Tour
- Explore the beautiful monuments of San Marco Square
- Hear about the exploits of the Doge rulers of the Venetian Empire
- Enjoy a tour of Saint Mark's Basilica
- Get beautiful views of the Basin of San Marco and the loggiato of the Doge Palace
- Admire the enchanting Campanile
Continue to the Venetian Gothic Ducal Palace, the former residence of the Doges of Venice. The exquisite palace took on its present form in the 15th-century. Admire the beautiful white marbles of the loggiato, and really get to know Venice along the way.
To be sure, this tour is the perfect way to get introduced to Venice's classical sights and learn the fascinating history of the City of Water.
- Multilingual guide
- Entrance ticket to the Basilica
- Entrance ticket to the Doge Palace
Prepare for the activity
• Please note that, depending on the number of people, the tour may be held by a bilingual tour guide.