Marco Polo Airport to/from Mestre Train Station: Express Bus
- Save money with an express bus transfer from Marco Polo Airport to Mestre
- Benefit from the services of dedicated staff who can assist you on your way
- Experience the quickest and cheapest transfer from Marco Polo Airport to Mestre Train Station
Benefit from drop offs at the main railway station of the area, with easy access to Venice and its surroundings. Experience the quickest and cheapest way to get to Mestre from the airport, without any sacrifice to your comfort. On request the bus can drop you off at scheduled stops via Forte Marghera and Corso del Popolo, making it convenient for several hotels en route.
Purchase a return or round-trip transfer to Marco Polo Airport from Mestre to save both time and money. Buses from Mestre depart from the same place as your drop off, or from the ATVO bus platforms outside Mestre Train Station if more convenient. Dedicated staff are at your disposal to give you assistance and information along the way.
- Transfers from/to Marco Polo Airport to/from Mestre Train Station
Prepare for the activity
• Buses from the airport run approximately every 20 minutes from 6:06 AM to 1:20 AM. Please note between October 29 and March 24 the last bus is at 12.50 AM
• Buses from Mestre Train Station run approximately every 20 minutes from 4:30 AM to 11:55 PM until 10 September 2019
• From 11 September until the middle of May, the last bus is at 9:15 PM
• From the end of October until the end of March, the first bus is at 5:20 AM
• Please see the complete schedule of the trips in the picture section; this is very important to plan your journey
• If you book a return ticket, you only need to select the date of your outbound journey. You are free to use the ticket for the return journey whenever you like