Discover the culinary traditions of Italy as you explore the food markets in Padua on this 2-hour tour. Visit the fruit and vegetable markets in Piazza delle Erbe and Piazza delle Frutta, sample some of the delicious food, and enjoy a glass of Prosecco.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Starting time 10:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Explore the fruit and vegetable markets in the Piazza delle Erbe and Piazza delle Frutta
- Learn about the culinary traditions of Italy in the city of Padua
- Sample some of the delicious Italian food and enjoy a glass of Prosecco
- Market visit and food tastings
- Personal wine and food guide
- Anything not expressly mentioned as included
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
At the circular fountain of the Piazza delle ErbeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please let us know any food aversions or allergies.
- Available for a minimum of 2 people, from Monday to Saturday all year round.
- These are the tour prices if you meet in Padua. Please contact us to verify the costs in case of different areas or to pick-up and drop-off directly from your hotel.