Best of Rome: Private Day Tour
Pickup includedPick-up service will be performed at the hotel.
- Enjoy comfortable transportation by private vehicle and see Rome's major attractions in one day
- Discover the beauty of the eternal city from the luxury and comfort of a super equipped Mercedes E Class/Minivan
- Journey through Roman history from the time of the ancient Romans to the era of "La Dolce Vita"
- Add on a visit to the Vatican that allows you to fully optimize your private day tour experience
After pickup from your hotel in the morning, head to the Colosseum and the Roman Forum, centers of ancient Roman public life. Then visit Capitoline Hill, one of the seven famous hills of Rome, and see St. Peter in Chains, a basilica that is home to Michelangelo’s Moses sculpture.
Jump forward in time to Rome's famous Baroque-era sights with stops at Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, and the Spanish Steps. Get into the spirit of “La Dolce Vita” as your driver-guide takes you to Piazza Venezia and Campo dei Fiori where you can peek into local artisan shops. End your day with a visit to Circus Maximus and Aventine Hill. Peek through the famous Aventine keyhole for a picture-perfect view of St. Peter's Basilica in miniature.
Ask your driver for local restaurant recommendations and stop for lunch (at your own expense). Your seven hour private tour concludes around 4 pm at your hotel or any centrally-located destination in Rome where you wish to be dropped off.
If you wish to further optimize your time in Rome, add on an additional visit to the Vatican, the smallest state in the world. Your Vatican visit will take place at the beginning of your day before making the stops on the standard private tour (except on Wednesdays when the Pope holds a private audience). After being dropped off by your driver, find your way along the impressive city walls to the main entrance of the Vatican Museums where you will meet a professional private guide who will lead you on a three-hour Vatican tour.
- Hotel/port pickup/drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle and professional driver
- Seven hour tour
- Bottled water
- WiFi onboard
- Skip the line Vatican Museums tickets (bookable as extra)
- Skip the line Colosseum tickets (bookable as extra)
- Food and Drinks
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sleeveless shirts
• Comfortable walking shoes recommended
• Please note 20% deposit is requested as warranty. If paying by cash directly to the driver, receive 12% off
• Baby seats available upon request
• If you would like to add the Vatican Tour option, reservation must be made at least 48 hours prior to your tour