Boat Tour from Vancouver: Whales, Victoria, Butchart Gardens
- Experience Vancouver's Ultimate whale-watching cruise
- Explore Historic Victoria Harbour before taking a guided coach up the Saanich Peninsula to Butchart Gardens
- Discover the world-famous Butchart Gardens, including the Sunken and Japanese Gardens.
- Enjoy a relaxing Gulf Islands sunset cruise back to Vancouver
Arrive in Victoria around 12:30 pm, where you’ll have free time for lunch before being transported to the Butchart Gardens by guided coach. Make sure you have your camera ready as you explore the famous Sunken Gardens, as the Hummingbirds, Butterflies and flowers make for excellent photo opportunities. After a full afternoon of exploring the beautiful Gardens, head to a private dock for your return trip to Vancouver.
Depart the Butchart Gardens at 16:30 from a private dock in the Japanese Garden for the 2.5-hour Gulf Island Cruise that will take you back to Vancouver.
- Guided whale and wildlife watching on the way from Vancouver to Victoria
- 40-minute bus tour from Downtown Victoria to the Butchart Gardens, including live driver narration and free wi-fi
- Admission to the Butchart Gardens
- 2.5-hour sunset cruise from the Butchart Gardens to Downtown Vancouver
- 2 seats per person (inside and outside) on a 95-passenger luxury whale watching catamaran featuring indoor heated cabin & 360-degree open air deck
- Captain and expert crew of 4-5 guides/naturalists
- Live commentary and educational materials on board
- Complementary tea, coffee & hot chocolate
- 1 piece of checked-in luggage (up to 50 lbs/23 kg) per person
- 93% whale sighting success rate
- Lifetime whale sightings guarantee - new free tour from Vancouver or Victoria until you see whales!
- Goods and services tax
- 2 per person Salish Sea Conservation Fee
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Excess luggage charges (over 50 lbs (23 kg) per person)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Prepare for the activity
Dressing warmly in layers is recommended, as are sunscreen and flat-soled shoes. Baggage is limited to one bag and one carry-on per person.
The vessel used for this tour is perfect for passengers of all ages and fitness levels, however it is not wheelchair accessible. We recommend passengers bring their own lunch or snacks for the adventure.