Vancouver to Victoria One-Way Whale Watching Cruise
- Experience a scenic 4-hour whale and wildlife tour through the Gulf Islands
- Look out for orca, minke, humpback and grey whales
- See eagles swooping through the sky
- Watch the playful sea lions, seals and porpoises
- Enjoy a comfortable transfer from Vancouver to Victoria on the 94-passenger Salish Sea Dream vessel
Departing from Vancouver at 08:30, the 94-passenger vessel whisks you around Stanley Park and out into the Strait of Georgia, before heading south toward Victoria in search of whales.
Trained naturalists will guide you and answer questions on the 2 different orca types and 3 whale species that frequent the Gulf Islands. Resident and transient orcas, minke, humpback, and grey whale sightings are all possible.
Look out too for several species of seals, sea lions, and porpoises. Look up to see eagles, shearwaters and several other marine bird species.
Arriving in Victoria's Inner Harbor at around 12:30, this 1-way tour drops you off at the Prince of Whales Victoria office, directly across from the splendid Empress Hotel and adjacent to the Legislative Building.
From there you are free to explore Victoria without the hassle of a long airport or ferry terminal transfer.
- One-way-cruise from downtown Vancouver to Victoria's Inner Harbor
- Salish Sea Dream vessel
- 2 Airline-style washrooms on-board
- Upper and lower viewing decks, for excellent photographic opportunities
- 2 experienced naturalist guides to interpret wildlife behavior and ensure guest safety
- A pantry with small snacks, coffee, tea, or hot chocolate available for purchase
- Gratuities for crew
- Return trip to Vancouver
- Any additional tours from Victoria
- On-board food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
- Warm clothing