Sea Vancouver Waterfront Sightseeing Adventure
- Climb aboard a fast zodiac boat and cruise the waterways of Vancouver
- Zoom around Vancouver Harbour and English Bay in a fast, inflatable boat
- Travel at speeds up to 30 miles per hour as you admire the city skyline and Stanley Park
- Spot native wildlife, such as bald eagles, dolphins and harbor seals
- Enjoy a more personalized experience on a small group tour limited to 12 people
Get up close to native wildlife and listen to the expert commentary as you navigate the waterways at speeds up to 30 miles per hour (50 kilometers per hour). Admire the lush greenery of Coal Harbour, North Shore, English Bay, False Creek and Stanley Park, looking for dolphins, harbor seals and bald eagles along the way.
Marvel at the skyscrapers of British Columbia’s largest city as you cruise back to harbor.
- Local guide
- All necessary equipment
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
Please check in 30 minutes prior to departure time indicated above at Prince of Whales Adventure Centre on Granville Island in Vancouver (1666 Duranleau Street, Vancouver, BC). The adventure centre is located next to Ten Thousand Villages store, opposite the yellow building of Bridges restaurant. The boat will not be held for late passengers.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Each passenger is required to sign a Release of Liability at check-in. Participants must be 19 years of age or require a parent or guardian to sign it on their behalf.