Vancouver Craft Brewery and Food Tour
- Visit 3 breweries in 4 hours
- Enjoy a full meal at your final stop of the evening
- Learn more about Vancouver beer culture
At each brewery you'll be taken through the "Staff Only" doors for behind the scenes tours where your knowledgeable guides take you through the brewing process from grain to glass and introduce you to the story of each brewery. Questions are welcome! From there you’ll be treated to VIP seating and enjoy plenty of craft beer samples along with a full meal at your final brewery of the evening.
Your brewery tour guides are all passionate members of the craft beer community and take great pride in connecting you to the local craft beer scene. Partner with over 19 craft breweries in Vancouver many of which partner exclusively with Vancouver Brewery Tours like Brassneck Brewing and Powell Brewing.
- 1 beer flight per stop
- Full meal at your final stop of the evening
- Vancouver Brewery Tours 16oz Beer Glass
- Pick-up, drop off and transportation to and from the breweries
- Vancouver Brewery Tours Beer Tasting Journal
- 3 brewery visits in 4 hours
- VIP seating and entrance fees
- Behind the scenes brewery tours at every brewery
- Passionate and knowledgeable brewery tour guides
- Gratuity for your guide optional and appreciated
- Growlers, cans and bottles of beer can be purchased at each brewery for consumption after the tour
- Children under 18 years
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of your tour. Each tour meets inside Waterfront Station at 601 West Cordova St, located at the intersection of Cordova and Seymour St. When inside Waterfront Station, your meeting location is near a cell phone kiosk, a Starbucks and Small Business BC. There are a number of benches here where you can be seated until your guide arrives. Your guide will meet you inside the station 15 minutes before the start of your tour, blue clipboard in hand, to take you out to the Vancouver Brewery Tours van. We will be supplying plenty of beer samples on tour so we highly recommend leaving the car at home. Please note Waterfront Centre is not the same as Waterfront Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
•For your safety, please wear closed toed shoes as you will be walking around working breweries
•Please eat a full meal before coming on tour
•Share your brewery tour!