Vancouver: Alpine Lakes & Glaciers Seaplane Tour
- See the hanging glaciers and knife-edged ridges of Mount Mamquam
- Taxi briefly across an alpine lake (May-September only)
- Enjoy stunning views of snow-capped mountains
In the summer, snow-capped mountains create a breathtaking backdrop as you land on the crystal-clear water of a secret alpine lake where the air is fresh and the views are spectacular. You will taxi briefly on the lake before continuing your 1-hour aerial tour.
Return to a one of a kind aerial view of beautiful Vancouver as you descend, before landing in historic Coal Harbour. This tour operates year round and only includes an alpine lake landing in the Summer.
- 1-hour seaplane flight
- Carbon Offset Levy
- Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre Fee
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food & drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• All passengers age 18+ must present valid government issued Photo ID