Vancouver: 48-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Pass
- Explore Vancouver at your own pace with a hop-on, hop-off bus pass
- Discover neighborhoods such as Gastown, Yaletown and Chinatown
- Benefit from an on-board commentary to help you decide where to hop off
Listen to an informative on-board commentary to help you choose where to hop off. Experience the hustle and bustle of downtown Vancouver and the serene natural beauty of the local parks. Jump off at Science World or indulge your passion for sport at the Olympic Village. Stroll the rainforest pathways of Stanley Park, enjoy a bite to eat on Granville Island, visit the iconic Gastown Steam Clock or shop 'til you drop on Robson Street.
Benefit from 29 stops, including Coal Harbour, English Bay Beach, Chinatown and the Sports District.
- 48-hour hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus pass
- Live and multilingual commentary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance tickets
- Additional activities
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags
• In winter buses run every 50-60 minutes, from 8:45 AM to 5:00 PM. city route is not available in winter
• From mid-October to mid-April, the last bus departs Canada Place at approximately 3:30 PM and returns at 5:30 PM. From mid-April to mid-October, the last bus departs Canada Place at approximately 5:00 PM and returns at 7:30 PM. Times are subject to change without notice