Vancouver: Harrison Hot Springs Spa Day Tour with Lunch
Pickup includedFront lobby of your hotel
- Admire the Canadian countryside on a scenic round-trip drive through Fraser Valley
- Enjoy a gourmet lunch at the spa
- Relax as you are given an exfoliation and massage treatment
- Soak all day in the mineral hot springs pools
- Spend free time exploring the village of Harrison Hot Springs
These hot springs were originally used by the Coast Salish native people for medicinal properties and rejuvenating effects. They have been attracting visitors for years, including famous guests such as Clark Gable, John Wayne, Michael Buble, and Liam Neeson.
Once there you may immerse yourself in the mineral hot pools and let the essence of Harrison Hot Springs engulf your being.
Included in the tour is the popular Velvet Touch Package. Relax with a gentle sea salt exfoliation. Your skin will be invigorated, leaving it velvety smooth and oxygenated. Finish with a 25-minute relaxation massage, reflexology, or shiatsu massage, as well as an application of ultra-hydrating body lotion.
A gourmet lunch is served at the spa, and after eating, you may continue to take advantage of the several hot pools at your leisure.
There will be time for a walk on the lake side, or a visit to the village before a late afternoon departure returning to Vancouver.
- Scenic round-trip drive through the Fraser Valley
- Gourmet lunch at the spa
- Spa treatment (Velvet Touch Package)
- Access to mineral hot springs pools
- Free time in the village of Harrison Hot Springs
- Limo/SUV or motor coach transportation
- Services of a local guide
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Anything not specifically included in the itinerary
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags