Fly to Whistler by seaplane to see snow-capped mountains and winding valleys. Take in the spectacular sights of the Howe Sound and Gulf Islands. Choose from a range of activities in Whistler, from bars to mountain-crossing gondolas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Pickup included
- Pickup at your accommodation, hotel,or private residence in Vancouver.
- See the mountains and lakes as you fly over the Howe Sound
- Enjoy unforgettable panoramic views from the sky
- Explore Whistler's beautiful Olympic Village and world-class food
- Round trip to Whistler by floatplane
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Fuel charges
- All local taxes and GST
- 10 Starbucks gift card per guest
- Gratuities, optional
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- A minimum of two adults is required for the trip, with gender and names provided.
- Single travelers are subject to a $40 singles supplement.
- The child rate only applies when accompanied by two paying adults.
- All guests over 18 must bring a government-issued photo ID.