Port Renfrew: Whale and Wildlife Watching Cruise
- View sea lions at Sea Lion Rock near Carmanah Lighthouse
- Learn about the region while watching for whales, sea lions, and marine birds
- Cruise the waters of the Juan de Fuca Strait aboard a 12-passenger zodiac
The west coast of British Columbia is known worldwide for its whale watching and marine wildlife viewing opportunities. Develop a deep passion for the environment and wildlife during this 3.5-hour cruise.
Don’t miss out on the chance to see humpback whales, black bears, deer, resident and transient orcas, bald eagles and other wildlife playing hide and seek in the majestic old growth forests nearby. Routes may vary depending on whale sightings and weather.
- 3.5-hour whale watching tour
- Certified marine naturalist Zodiac driver
- Full flotation cruiser suits
- Dry storage under seat during the tour
- Food and beverages (light snacks are available to purchase in the office)
Prepare for the activity
- Warm clothing
• The local partner reserves the right to cancel or postpone any trip due to inclement weather, insufficient passenger numbers or events beyond their control
• Remember to dress warmly as it is always cool on the water
• This tour is unfortunately not available for guests under the age of 6, pregnant women, and those with pre-existing injuries or health conditions