Steveston Magical Mystery Storybrooke Private Tour
Pickup includedComplimentary pickups at any hotels in Downtown Vancouver or the cruise ship terminal, Canada Place, Vancouver.
- Visit Hollywood "Once Upon A Time" movie locations
- Explore quaint little shops, the wharf, and museums
- Discover the early history of Steveston
- Go to the Gulf of Georgia Cannery, Britannia Shipyards National Historic Site, and London Heritage Farm
- Enjoy a scenic ride along its dyke, by the shoreline
From Downtown, you will proceed towards Highway 99, cross the Arthur Laing Bridge, and head into the suburb of Richmond. At Steveston, you will visit the Storybrooke film locations in the village, including the Storybrooke Post Office, Granny's Diner, Storybrooke Cannery, Standard Clocks, Storybrooke Bread Country, and Storybrooke Fish & Chips.
Explore other quaint shops, bakeries, and museums including Britannia Shipyards National Historic Site and London Heritage Farm. Enjoy a scenic drive along the Fraser River dyke. For lunch, treat yourself to some of the freshest and tastiest seafood.
- Private transportation in a Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- Private guide
- Entrance to the Gulf of Georgia Cannery Museum
- Bottled water
- Out of pocket expenses
- Gratuities (but appreciated)
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
• Not suitable for those with medical issues