Vancouver: Skip-the-Line Vancouver Art Gallery Ticket
- Explore 4 floors of temporary exhibitions and an installation of 4 iconic works by Emily Carr
- Enhance your experience with a guided tour of the exhibitions offered in English and Chinese
- Shop the Vancouver Art Gallery Store to find unique gifts
- Recharge at the bistro and enjoy the outdoor patio
Open 7 days a week, a visit to the gallery is an opportunity to meditate on more than a century's worth of Canadian and international art, from historical masters to contemporary visionaries. Take a guided tour of the exhibitions in English or Chinese, or simply wander through at your own pace.
Enhance your experience by attending one of the gallery’s engaging special events, educational tours, or programs designed for families, youths, and art enthusiasts of all ages. Take your kids along to the weekly family programs featured every Sunday. Free for children aged 12 and under, these programs will give your children a unique appreciation for the arts with activities that bring the exhibitions to life.
As well as the galleries, spend time in the Gallery Store, a locals’ favorite for one-of-a kind-gifts. When you need to replenish your energy, head to the Gallery Bistro, an eatery with a reputation for great food and an outdoor patio that is one of Vancouver’s hidden gems.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket
- Admission to exhibitions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food or drinks
Prepare for the activity
The gallery is located in a historic, neo-classical building with grand steps on either side. You can enter the lobby through the Hornby Street entrance or on the Robson Street entrance (beside Robson Square).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Guided tours in English run every Thursday and Saturday at 11 AM, 12 PM, 1 PM, 2 PM, and 2:30 PM
• Extra guided tours in English are also available on the first Friday of every month at 6 PM, 7 PM, and 8 PM
• Guided tours in Chinese (primarily Mandarin) run every Saturday at 11 AM, 12 PM, 1:30 PM, and 2:30 PM