From Benidorm or Albir: Algar Waterfalls and Guadalest
- Enjoy a drive into the mountains, taking in the stunning scenery
- Explore Guadalest, with its castle, medieval dungeon and quirky museums
- Unwind at the Algar Waterfalls with a dip in one of the water pools
Descend to the village of Callosa before reaching Algar. Enjoy lunch at a typical restaurant, at your own expense. Each of the restaurants has its own swimming pool that you can use free of charge.
Relax and enjoy the Algar Waterfalls in a peaceful setting and dip your toes in one of the many pools. For the more adventurous, there are areas designated for diving.
It was the inclusion of the waterfalls in one of the episodes of ITVs hit series Benidorm that made the attraction famous.
- English-speaking representative on coach
- Pick-up and drop off at designated meeting points
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance to the Algar Waterfalls
- Optional entrance to museums
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
You will be picked up at one of 15 central collection points. The nearest collection point will be confirmed and will be within walking distance of your Albir or Benidorm accommodation.Open in Google Maps ⟶