24, 48, 72-Hour Valencia Tourist Card
- Enjoy free travel on public transport
- Get great discounts in museums, shops, restaurants, and tours
- Enjoy free entrance to public museums
The free public urban transport is within Valencia city, bus and tram zone A, and metro ABCD including the traject Valencia-Airport-Valencia (L3, L5).
The establishments that offer discounts on presentation of the Valencia Tourist Card are identified with a sticker.
The card is validated when it is used for the first time on public transport, or with a dated stamp that can be applied at the sales points. If validation is not possible, it can be validated at a point of use by filling in the expiry date in ink.
Identity cards or passports must be shown for children in order to give them the City Card.
- Public transportation
- Free entrance to public museums
- Discounts into selected museums
- Discounted leisure activities
- Special discounts in selected shops
- Discounts in selected restaurants
- 2 tapas & beverages
- Guided tours of museums and monuments
Prepare for the activity
• Don't forget to get your guide "Passport" stamped at each usage point. When you have 5 stamps you can hand it at any of the Tourist Information points and to receive a gift
• Children between 0 and 5 years of age do not require a Valencia Tourist Card because they can travel free on public transport and enter tourist attractions for free or at a reduced rate