Tromso: Crystal Lavvo Camping with Snowmobile & Aurora Tour
- Explore the beautiful fjords and mountains on a four-stroke snowmobile
- Join other members of the group for warm and intimate meals at the basecamp
- Spend the night in your own glass roof lavvo and enjoy (weather permitting) the Northern Lights from your bed
- Learn how to take pictures of the Northern Lights
Meet back up with the group at 7:30 pm for a short photography workshop and dinner. Receive a tripod and learn how to take photos of the Northern Lights. Venture just outside of base camp for a Northern Lights photography shoot. Afterward, make your way to your own glass-roof lavvo where (weather permitting), you can see the Northern Lights from your bed.
Enjoy a group breakfast in the morning before heading out for a panoramic drive. Return to Tromso at 11 am.
- Snowmobile excursion
- Accommodation in a private Crystal lavvo
- Warm suits. boots, mittens, and helmets.
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- People with claustrophobia
- People with heart problems
- People who can't ride a bike
- People with vertigo
- People with respiratory issues
- People with epilepsy
- People over 264 lbs (120 kg)
Prepare for the activity
• Please note, a valid driver's liscense is required to drive a snowmobile. If you do not have one, you can either seat behind your partner, behind one of our guides, or on a sled.