Tromsø: Northern Lights and Husky Experience with Dinner
- See the Northern Lights in a relaxing atmosphere
- Warm up over a camp fire and grill some marshmallows
- Cuddle the resident dogs and hear stories about the Northern Lights
- Enjoy a warm meal of bacalao made with Norwegian stockfish (cod) and tomato sauce
Go inside an authentic lavvo (Sami tent) while you wait for the lights to appear in the night sky. Then, lay down on reindeer skins in the great outdoors, or sit on the provided chairs while you scout the sky for the dancing lights. Your guide will answer any questions you may have. As a work of Mother Nature, there can be no guarantee that the Northern lights will appear, but visiting 300 Alaskan huskies with their puppies is well worth it!
Enjoy a warm meal Norwegian style as your guide serves up a dish of bacalao made with tomato and Norwegian stockfish (cod).
- Warm meal of bacalao made with Norwegian stockfish (cod) and tomato sauce
- Warm clothes
- Coffee and cake
- Dog sledding
Prepare for the activity