Experience the famous northern lights with a cruise from Tromsø. Escape the city lights and witness the beauty of the northern lights in the Arctic Circle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Starting time 7:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Norwegian
- See the famous Northern Lights away from the city
- Sail in a comfortable boat with both indoor and outdoor area
- Have a truly magical Norwegian experience
- Watch the northern lights from the outdoor jacuzzi (only available when there are fewer than 30 participants)
- Enjoy the Northern Lights Guarantee with the opportunity to rebook for free if you don't catch them (subject to availability)
- Life jacket
- Hot drink
- Warm winter suit
- Sauna and jacuzzi (subject to boat availability)
- Towels (in case you wish to use the jacuzzi or sauna)
- Northern Lights Guarantee (the opportunity to rebook if you don't see the lights during the tour; subject to availability)
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Kystens Hus. Stortorget 1A, 9008 Tromsø, Norway.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- The tour sails on one of the local partner's three boats, depending on the number of bookings - Leone (12 passengers), Strønstad (30 passengers), or the Aurora Explorer (145 passengers). Leone and Strønstad have an onboard jacuzzi that passengers can use for free.
- Please note, the jacuzzi is only available when the tour has fewer than 30 participants.
- Just bring your swimwear, the local partner provides the towels.
- Keep in mind that the weather in the Arctic can be rough some days. If you think you might get seasick, please bring sea-sickness medicine with you and take it 30 minutes before the trip starts.