Rome: City Walking Tour in its Most Iconic Streets
- Enjoy local life, street artists, grab Italian street food, take photos and discover Rome to the fullest
- Witness the streets of Rome and discover the romance seen in movies
- Admire the iconic sites like Piazza Navona, Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain
- Stop by and learn about the food culture as you try a genuine gelato
Explore the other Rome of Audrey Hepburn and Federico Fellini, piazzas and fountains, gelato and photo ops. You’ll see the world-famous Trevi Fountain, where Fellini’s lovers cavorted in ‘La Dolce Vita’ and beautiful Piazza Navona, home to Bernini's Fountain of Four Rivers. Continue to the Spanish Steps to see the iconic square, take in the real Italian local life in Rome.
On the way, you will get the chance to see Europe like a local, passing by painters, musicians, and other street artists. Stop by and enjoy a gelato along the way as you pass the Obelisk of Montecitorio. Savor in the Colonna Square where you can see the marble Column of Marcus Aurelius.
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Prepare for the activity
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• Not wheelchair accessible