Early Access Tower of London, Royal Walking Tour & Cruise
- See the famous "Beefeaters" of the Tower of London
- Shuttle down the River Thames on a panoramic river boat
- Watch the Changing of the Guards ceremony from a prime position
- Learn the history of English kings and queens
- Be among the 1st to see the Crown Jewels with early access that skips the lines
- Take a guided walking tour along the royal routes of St. James's
- Marvel at the colorful regalia of the Queen's horsemen
Meet at the Tower of London, home to the famous Yeoman Warders (“Beefeaters”), and a former prison that witnessed the execution of 3 English queens! Marvel at the Crown Jewels of the English monarchy, and see official regalia worn by HM the Queen, including orbs, swords, crowns and sceptres. Go to the White Tower where the “Princes in the Tower” were held before being murdered, allegedly by Richard III.
With early entrance to the Tower you will be among the first to see the ceremonial opening by the Yeomen Warders.
Depart the Tower and cruise down the River Thames on board a shuttle boat. Admire the sights en route, such as St. Paul’s Cathedral and Shakespeare’s Globe. Upon arrival at the Embankment, stroll over to watch the Changing of the Guards ceremony, either at Buckingham Palace or Horse Guards Parade.
Your guide will put you in prime position for the best views of the crowded event, and provide a colorful commentary as the pageant unfolds. End your morning tour at Buckingham Palace, the official residence of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Entrance ticket to the Tower of London
- Boat cruise on the River Thames
- Guided walking tour from Embankment to Buckingham Palace
- Changing of the Guard ceremony (weather permitting)
- English-speaking guide
- Headsets when appropriate to hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is directly in front of the Tower of London ticket office (just opposite the main entrance to the Tower). The nearest Underground station is Tower Hill. Upon leaving the station, turn right towards Trinity Square. You will see the Tower as you exit the station, and the meeting point is a 3-minute walk (GPS Coordinates: 51.508942, -0.078180) from the station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The Changing of the Guard ceremony will not operate in the event of rain. In the event of rain, the ceremony will be replaced with an extended walking tour. Please also note the the Changing of the Guards ceremony is sometimes rescheduled to the early morning on Sundays, and your tour will not include the ceremony
• Non-flash photography is permitted in the Tower of London
• Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Guests arriving once the tour has departed cannot be accommodated, and missed tours or tickets will not be refunded
• The tour involves a fair amount of walking and stairs. Please wear comfortable shoes
• With regret, tours are not suitable for people in wheelchairs, or any impairment requiring special assistance. Strollers or baby carriages cannot be accommodated