From Toulouse: Peche Merle and Saint Cirq LaPopie Day Trip
- Admire prehistoric frescoes
- Stroll through the picturesque village of Saint Cirq-LaPopie
- Admire a 14th-century fortified bridge
Afterward, head to the beautiful village of St. Cirq-LaPopie which is perched on a cliff overlooking the colorful Lot river valley with magnificent panoramic views. Enjoy a stroll through this medieval village and see for yourself why it was elected the French favorite village in 2012.
On the way back to Toulouse, stop to admire an impressive 14th-century fortified bridge in Cahors. This tour is customizable and can be altered according to your personal wishes.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admission to the Pech Merle Cave
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing