Small-Group Pompeii Tour with Local Guide
- Admire the artistic decorations of the thermal baths
- Explore the bars, brothels, theaters and streets
- Go to the dramatic amphitheatre and imagine the gladiatorial fights
- Learn about the political life of the city at the forum
Available as a small group of a maximum of 14 participants, each tour investigates the colorful history of the seafaring city and its bars, brothels, theaters and streets. Learn about the spectacular dramas that took place in the Theater, and the gossip that made the walls of the Thermal Baths blush. Visit the athletic fields where all the sporting events took place.
Imagine the vendors hawking their wares in the many markets along the streets. Visit the remains of wine cellars and restaurants. Take note of the Amphitheater, once alive to the echo of the gladiators’ clashing swords. Discover the infamous “Red Light District.” Stop in the Forum to hear about Pompeii’s religious and political life. See hallowed temples and public buildings where policy was made in the early Empire. Imagine streets filled with processions and travelers sailing to port to attend grand ceremonies.
- Local top rated guide
- Skip-the-line entrance to Pompeii
- Access to all the major sights at Pompeii
- Maximum number of participant is 14
Prepare for the activity
• Please bring a hat in the summer
• All ages and fitness levels are welcome
• If you have kids under 18 y.o please don't forget their PASSPORT or ID for ticket prices