Toronto: The Original 90-Minute Haunted Night Walk
- Explore the darker side of Toronto's past at night
- Discover unsolved mysteries and secrets beneath your feet
- Stand in front of Mackenzie House, a property filled with paranormal activity
This 90-minute night tour will depart from the courtyard in front of the Hockey Hall of Fame. Your cloaked tour guide will lead you from the heart of the financial district into the old town, to discover places you might not find on your own. Listen to chilling tales and see a darker side to Toronto's history.
The final stop will be one of Toronto's most famous haunted locations, Mackenzie House. After hearing about the ghostly encounters that took place there, your guide can walk you back to the start location, or leave you to enjoy a sleepless night in the city.
- 90-minute walking tour
- Cloaked expert tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
When you get there
Meet at the courtyard in front of the Hockey Hall of Fame at Front and Yonge Streets. You will find your cloaked guide on the Front Street side of the building (near the sculpture of 5 hockey players about to leap onto the ice).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This walking tour is fully outdoors
• There will be lots of opportunities for photos, but the tour cannot be filmed or recorded