Toronto: Haunted Night Walking Tours
- Explore the darker side of Toronto's past at night
- Discover unsolved mysteries and secrets beneath your feet
- Choose your own adventure with four seasonal guided tour options
Choose between 4 unique tour options. After hearing about the ghostly encounters that took place in the area, your cloaked guide can walk you back to the start location, or leave you to enjoy a sleepless night in the city.
The Original Haunted Walk of Toronto (90-Minutes)
Depart from the courtyard in front of the Hockey Hall of Fame to walk from the heart of the financial district into the old town. Listen to chilling tales and see a darker side to Toronto's history including haunted theaters, unsolved mysteries, and the terrifying encounters at Mackenzie House. The entrance fee to Mackenzie House is not included.
Campus Secrets and Spectres (90-Minutes)
Discover the grand architecture and tree-lined paths of the University of Toronto downtown campus filled with a dark history and ghostly tales. Your tour guide will lead you through the haunted campus and the Ontario Legislative Assembly.
Ghosts and Spirits of the Distillery (75-Minutes)
With tales of gruesome accidents, the world of whiskey-making, and War of 1812, you’ll quickly see why this is the area known as one of Toronto’s most haunted spots.
Black Creek Pioneer Village (90-Minutes)
Explore the supernatural side of Toronto’s historic pioneer village in the dark. Featuring some of the oldest buildings in the city, Black Creek Pioneer Village is the perfect, creepy backdrop for a night of spine-tingling ghost stories.
- 90 or 75-minute walking tour (depending on option chosen)
- Cloaked expert tour guide
- Live commentary
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
• There will be lots of opportunities for photos, but the tour cannot be filmed or recorded