Toronto: Niagara Falls Premium Day Trip with Optional Cruise
Pickup includedPickup and drop-off available from selected hotels in downtown Toronto area only. Provide your hotel details and the local partner will advise your exact pickup details with confirmation.
- Experience the spectacular Niagara Falls on a day trip from Toronto
- Visit Niagara to shop, sightsee, and stop by a winery for wine tastings
- Feel the mist of the Falls aboard the optional Hornblower Niagara cruise, depending on the season
- Opt to savor a delicious à la carte lunch at the Queen Victoria Place Restaurant
Niagara Falls, Canada
Queen Victoria Place Restaurant (lunch) optional
Niagara Falls (boat cruise) optional
Journey Behind the Falls (visit) optional
Niagara-on-the-Lake (wine tasting)
Pending the selected option, in Niagara Falls you can enjoy free time, savor a delicious a la carte lunch, and/or experience an attraction. In Summer, sail into the mist of the Falls with access to the seasonal boat ride 'Voyage to the Falls'. In winter or when the boat is not operating, there are two alternate attractions offered. Experience the 'Journey Behind the Falls', a year-round attraction that offers a unique view of the Falls or re-live a lifetime of Niagara's sensational true stories at the Imax Theater.
The most popular tour option includes the attraction upgrade and lunch. Taste the very best of Niagara with exclusive seating at Queen Victoria Place Restaurant and savor a locally-sourced a la carte menu, paired with Ontario craft beers and Niagara VQA wines. Your tour concludes with your return to Toronto around 8:00 PM.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from selected downtown Toronto locations
- Transport by premium climate-controlled bus
- Live commentary in English
- Wine tasting
- Hornblower Niagara boat tour or alternative attraction, if option selected
- 3-course lunch at Queen Victoria Place Restaurant, if option selected
- Food or drink, unless lunch option selected
Prepare for the activity
• Hornblower Niagara Cruises is a seasonal, weather-related attraction and opening dates differ each year. During winter or whenever the boat is not operating, the optional upgrades will instead include 'Journey Behind the Falls' or Imax theatre
• Please specify any dietary requirements when booking
• The legal age for alcohol consumption in Ontario is 19 years old