Niagara Falls: Small-Group Day-Tour from Toronto
Pickup optionalFrom your choice of 10 central meeting points and hotels in Downtown Toronto. Pickup is between 7:15 and 8:15 AM. You will receive an email with your exact pickup time and location after booking.
- Experience Niagara Falls, one of the most magnificent natural wonders of the world and enjoy free time
- Enjoy a small group tour that departs early so you can avoid waiting for others, being stuck in traffic or the big afternoon crowds in Niagara Falls
- Travel in a comfortable, late model (2016 and newer) minibus that is upgraded and air-conditioned
- Enjoy a scenic drive and hand-picked stops like the Niagara Whirlpool Rapids, a local farmers market, and other seasonal destinations
- Finish your day with complimentary local wine tasting in the Niagara Wine Region, including the Niagara Falls famous Icewine
You will arrive in Niagara Falls around 9:30 AM where you will have 3-hours of free time to explore, view the Canadian waterfalls, and participate in optional local attractions, like a boat ride across the falls. Take advantage of your expert tour guide’s advice on how to best see the falls and hints on how to use your time.
Next, enjoy a scenic ride (and photo opportunities) across the Niagara Parkway and stop or drive through famous sights like a local farmers market and the Niagra Whirlpool Rapids. Bring lunch with you or eat at a local restaurant of your choice. See the famous Niagara Falls ‘Clifton Hill’ strip during your free time.
Continue your day with a narrated drive through Niagara-on-the-Lake, one of Canada's most historic towns which dates back several hundred years and helped to shape Canada's heritage. Explore a country market and try local snacks or buy souvenirs (seasonal). Finish your tour with complimentary wine tasting in the Niagara Wine Region, including the famous local icewine. Return to Toronto around 4:30 PM-5:00 PM to your original location and make it back in time to enjoy dinner and a free evening in Toronto.
- Ontario taxes, fees and charges
- Narrated tour with a professional Niagara Parks licensed tour guide
- Pick-up and drop-off from Downtown, Toronto
- Narrated small group tour
- Free time to experience Niagara Falls and other historic sights in the region
- All tour related stops and sights including the Niagara Parkway and Niagara Whirlpool Rapids
- Wine tasting including icewine
- Luggage aboard the bus
- Optional attractions
- Child seat - infants must have a child seat and pay for a child's tour
- Optional gratuities for tour guide
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
• Skip the hassle of pre-purchasing optional attraction tickets and decide which activity you want to do on the day of your tour, based on tour guide advice. They will take you to the ticket box to purchase your tickets.
• The Hornblower "Voyage to the Falls" boat ride is available when the ice melts in Niagara Falls, see your voucher for the expected dates
• The tour stays in Canada and does not cross into the USA. No passport is needed
• Lunch can be brought with you or purchased in Niagara Falls at a restaurant of your choice (do not make reservations as times may vary). Food and drinks with a lid are allowed to be brought on the bus
• The itinerary may change slightly to accommodate daily conditions and to ensure each tour is as enjoyable as possible