Art Gallery of Ontario: General Admission Ticket
- Enjoy free entry to the Art Gallery of Ontario if you are 25 years or younger
- Discover the gallery with free daily tours plus Wednesday and Friday evenings
- Explore one of the premier collections of Indigenous and Canadian art
- Immerse yourself in groundbreaking contemporary exhibitions and special installations
- Savor great food and drink at the AGOBistro or CaféAGO
The AGO Collection features more than 100,000 great works of art, from cutting-edge contemporary works to classic European masterpieces. Always on display are iconic paintings by the well-known Group of Seven, as well as other Canadian artists.
Explore amazing art by established and emerging Indigenous, Inuit and Métis artists. See sculptures, photographs, prints and drawings, and so much more, on display in the beautiful Gallery building. Explore the building itself, which is a work of art, with design details created by world-renowned architect Frank Gehry.
- Free admission for visitors 25 years of age and younger
- General Admission to the Art Gallery of Ontario (for guests 26 years of age and above)
Prepare for the activity
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
• Entry to the gallery is free for visitors under the age of 25 years old
• Allow at least 1.5-hours to enjoy the Gallery
• Please do not touch the artwork. Keep a safe distance between you and the works of art
• Please do not run in the Gallery
• The AGO allows photography for personal use only, except where indicated
• Please turn your cell phone to the vibrate setting and be respectful of other visitors when using your cell phone.
• Large coats and backpacks will need to go to the coat check. A fee of $4 will be charged to check oversized items (e.g. Folding bikes, skateboard, luggage)
• Checking of small bags and umbrellas is complimentary