Toledo Card: High-Speed Train, Museums, Tour, Bus & Menu
- Everything you need to discover Toledo without queues
- High speed train from Madrid, only 30 minutes journey
- Guided and panoramic tour around Toledo
- Taste our traditional Menu
- Free entry to the major museums and monuments in Toledo
- Guided tour of the Catedral Primada and its museums
- Toledo Tourist Bus with audio guide
High-speed train (AVE): Train ticket. Madrid - Toledo - Madrid. Journey in just 30 minutes.
Museums and Monuments: Free entry to the major museums and monuments in Toledo such as the Cathedral, Santo Tomé Church, Santa Maria la Blanca Sinagoge and San Juan de los Reyes Monastery.
Panoramic guided tour: Panoramic city guided tour with official guides from the AVE train station to the center of the city.
Cathedral: Guided tour of the Catedral Primada and its museums. 6000 square metres of history and artistic masterpieces from the last 700 years, explained by our official tourist guides in Spanish and English.
Tourist Bus: The Toledo Tourist Bus is an open-top, double-decker bus which provides a unique way to see the city sights. Audio is available in six languages (Spanish, English, French, Italian, German and Portuguese). Free wireless earphones.
Tourist menu: Set menu consisting of starter, main course and dessert, in any of the following restaurants: La Abadia, Mercado de San Agustín or El 10 de Santo Tomé.
- Train Madrid-Toledo-Madrid
- Tickets for Cathedral, Santo Tomé church, Sinagoge, Monastery
- Guided tour to the Cathedral and panoramic tour
- Tourist bus from Railway Toledo station to Zocodover Square
- Tourist Menu
Prepare for the activity
Renfe Train Station. Office of the local supplier: Glorieta de Carlos V Atocha Renfe (L1) High-speed trains arrivals, Ground Floor. Timetable: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. Every day of the year.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The guided tour of the Cathedral departs Armas Street and the duration is approximately 1.5 hours