From Tokyo: Helicopter Flight over Mt. Fuji
- Fly over the snow-capped peak of Mt. Fuji
- Get aerial views of Tokyo from on board a helicopter with large windows
- Listen to an informative commentary about the sights you will see
Take off from Tokyo Heliport and fly over Rainbow Bridge as it crosses Tokyo Bay between Shibaura Pier and the Odaiba waterfront development in Minato. Continue over the landscaped gardens of Hamarikyu Onshi-teien and see the Tokyo Tower from above. Get aerial views of the industrial city of Kawasaki and the port city of Yokohama.
Make your way over Enoshima Island and the historic city of Odawara. Fly over the hot springs area of Hakone and the scenic lake of Ashinoko before getting bird's eye views of Mt. Fuji on Honshu Island. Fly back to Tokyo Heliport for more views of the city's dramatic skyline before landing.
This tour cannot guarantee that you can see Mt. Fuji. as it depends on the weather conditions, it is possible it may be changed to a short tour. In that case, you will be refunded the difference in the flight time, but please note that you won't be refunded due to not being able to see Mt. Fuji as it cannot be guaranteed.
- Helicopter flight
- Flight insurance
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Tokyo Heliport, 4 Chome-7-25 Shinkiba, Koto, Tokyo 136-0082. The nearest train station is Shin-Kiba Station (JR Keiyo Line, Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line and Rinkai Line). Alternatively, the heliport is a 5-minute bus or taxi ride from the city center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
• You cannot participate on this activity if you have gone diving in the previous 24 hours
• The pilot reserves the right to refuse participation by infants
• Pregnant women may not participate in this flight
• Groups of more than 3 participants may be split into multiple groups
• If the flight cannot operate due to inclement weather, specific problems with the aircraft, other disturbances to flight operations or flight cancellation, you may ask for a refund or change to an alternative date. You will be informed by email or telephone if your flight is cancelled. For morning flights, you will be notified before 4:00 PM on the day before your flight. For evening flights, you will be notified at least 2 hours in advance. In some cases, even if you have arrived at the heliport, there remains a possibility that your flight will cancelled due to the above reasons