Mt Fuji Day Tour with Kawaguchiko Lake
- Explore the sacred Mount Fuji to its 5th level, an UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Discover the best scenic point to take photos of Fujisan while at the remarkable Kawaguchiko Lake
- Taste the water from Mt Fuji at the Oshino Hakkai, another famous spot in the Fujisan area
- Visit the hottest Arakura Sengen Shrine with five-storied pagoda
Fuji Subaru Line 5th Station
Oshino Hakkai (lunch, sightseeing)
(From May to October)
At 11:00 AM, head to Fujisan Gogome, the 5th Station, where you will spend around 1 hour. Gogome is located halfway up Mount Fuji. Enjoy the view from the mountain, visit the traditional Japanese temple on the mountain and have a break at the snack shop.
(From November to April)
As the 5th level will be closed during winter time, you will head to another famous spot called Arakura Sengen Shrine nearby. This is the only spot where you can take picture of the five-storied pagoda with Mount Fuji. The cherry blossom is amazing during spring time as well.
At 12:30 PM head to Oshino Hakkai, one of the most famous spots in the Fujisan area, for around 1 hour. "Hakkai" means "Eight lakes" as you can find 8 different lakes located there. You can also taste the water from Mount Fuji, shop at one of the souvenir shops and grab some food for your lunch.
At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back at the Shinjuku Subaru building where your tour will end. Shinjuku is good for a night walk and dinner before going back to your hotel.
- Transportation to and from Tokyo
- English and Mandarin-speaking guide
- Entrance fee for the sightseeing spots
- Food and beverages
Prepare for the activity
• Ground floor of Mitsui Sumitomo Bank, Shinjuku Nishiguchi Branch • The left-hand-side of the Shinjuku L Tower Starbuck • Nearest exit, JR West Exit or Metro West Gate • Tour leader will be holding a yellow flag "ONTABI" at the meeting pointOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
• All children must be accompanied by an adult, and it is one adult for one infant
• Please note the itinerary may be adjusted in the event of a serious traffic jam
• If the weather is too bad and tour must be cancelled, you will be informed on or before 2:00 PM the day before
• Please arrive the departure location 15 mins before the departure time. No waiting for anyone being late and the tour fee is not refundable
• If the sightseeing spot is not normally operated, there may be a change in the itinerary and there won't be a refund
• Visibility is dependent on weather conditions; panoramic views of Mt. Fuji are not guaranteed