Hakone Fuji Day Tour: Cruise, Cable Car, and Volcano
- Visit Hakone to see breathtaking views of Mount Fuji
- Cruise on a pirate boat on Lake Ashi and take the ropeway up Mt Hakone
- Experience the Ohwakudani's volcanic environment and try the local food
- Shop at the Gotemba outlets OR go to the hot spring with Mount Fuji view (optional)
- Relax on an air-conditioned bus for the day
The Ohwakudani, Great Boiling Valley, is another famous volcano, which erupted 4,000 years ago with live white sulfur escaping. Try the local Black Boiled Egg, Kuro Tamago, to see whether the legend is true and that it extends your life for seven years.
In the afternoon choose to visit Gotemba Premium Outlet for around 2 hours. Gotemba premium outlet is one of the largest outlets in Japan, you can see Mount Fuji from inside the outlet. The other choice is to experience the famous hot spring from which you can enjoy a view of Mount Fuji view. Hot springs are one of the most famous cultures of Japan and many tourists like to experience it when they visit.
Return to Shinjuku by 6:00 PM.
- Ticket for the sightseeing cruise
- Ticket for the ropeway
- Transportation in an air-conditioned bus
- Pick up or drop-off at your accommodation
- Food or drink
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
• Ground floor of Mitsui Sumitomo Bank, Shinjuku Nishiguchi Branch • The left-hand-side of the Shinjuku L Tower Starbuck • Nearest exit, JR West Exit or Metro West Gate • Tour leader will be holding a yellow flag "ONTABI" at the meeting pointOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
• The travel time is dependent on road conditions
• You can be dropped off at the hot springs in Hakone
• If the weather is too bad and tour must be cancelled, customer will be informed on or before 2:00 PM the day before
• Please understand that the time of the itinerary may be adjusted if there is serious traffic jam
• If the sightseeing spot is not normally operated, there may be a change to the itinerary and there won't be a refund
• Only one hand carry bag is allowed and please store your huge luggage at hotel or nearby lockers