From Tokyo: Ice Caves and Mount Fuji Panorama Ropeway Tour
- Enjoy the panoramatic view of Mount Fuji and Lake Kawaguchi from a panoramic ropeway
- Explore two caves made by the volcanic activity of Mount Fuji
- Receive a traditional local lunch
- Discover how Japanese sake is made and taste some samples
After exploring the caves enjoy a traditional local lunch named Houtou. Houtou is a noodle dish native to Yamanashi prefecture. It containts lots of seasonal and local vegetables simmered in a miso-based soup.
Following lunch, journey onwards to the Mount Fuji panorama ropeway to enjoy the magnificent view of the iconic mountain and the adjacent Lake Kawaguchi. It is known as the best way to see the whole view of Mount Fuji.
After some spectacular photo opportunities, visit a local brewery to learn about how Japanese sake is produced. Take the opportunity to taste Japan's national spirit before being returned to the Shinjuku district in Tokyo to complete the tour.
- Entrance fees for the ice caves
- Traditional Houtou lunch
- Ropeway ticket
- Sake brewery tour
Prepare for the activity
• Ground floor of Mitsui Sumitomo Bank, Shinjuku Nishiguchi Branch • The left-hand-side of the Shinjuku L Tower Starbuck • Nearest exit, JR West Exit or Metro West Gate • Tour leader will be holding a yellow flag "ONTABI" at the meeting pointOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• If the weather is too bad and tour must be cancelled, you will be informed on or before 2:00 PM the day before
• Please arrive the departure location 15 mins before the departure time. No waiting for anyone being late and the tour fee is not refundable
• Please understand that the time of the itinerary may be adjusted if there is serious traffic jam
• If the sightseeing spot is not normally operated, there may be a change in the itinerary and there won't be a refund
• Visibility is dependent on weather conditions and panoramic views of Mt. Fuji are not guaranteed