Mount Fuji Full-Day Scenic Bus Tour from Tokyo
Pick-up includedIf you do not provide your hotel information by 6:00 PM a day before departure, you must make your own way to the meeting point (the "Love" statue, 6-5- 1 Nishi-shinjuku, Shinjuku, Tokyo) at 8:45 AM. (Final Depature time from LOVE statue 8:55 AM) • 1. Royal Park Hotel near TCAT 7:35 AM • 2. Agora Place Asakusa 7:35 AM • 3. Shiba Park Hotel, Hamamatsucho 7:50 AM • 4. Keisei Ueno station 7:50 AM • 5. Apple Store Ginza 8:00 AM • 6. McDonald's Suido-bashi Sotobori-dori Branch, Suido-bashi Station 8:00 AM • 7. Ritz Carlton Tokyo 8:10 AM • 8. Imperial Hotel, Hibiya Station 8:10 AM • 9. Shibuya Tokyu Rei Hotel 8:30 AM • 10. Hotel New Otani, Akasaka 8:30 AM • 11. Shinjuku Prince Hotel, Shinjuku 8:30 AM •
- Experience the scenic splendor of Mount Fuji and the Fuji Five Lakes
- Get your photo taken with a Ninja at the Oshino Ninja Village
- Hike around some of the ponds of Oshino Hakkai
- Enjoy a Japanese lunch at Oshino Shinobi no Sato
- See Mount Fuji in all seasons at the 4D Fuji Airways flight simulator
Go to Oshino Hakkai (“Oshino Eight Ponds") for spectacular views of Mt. Fuji and its spring waters. Enjoy traditional Japanese rural views while walking around some of the ponds. Sample fresh fruit and local foods, before going to Oshino Shinobi no Sato to explore the “Oshino Ninja Village.” Discover a lovely Japanese Garden, and become a part of Japanese culture as you get your photo taken with a Ninja.
After an optional Japanese-style lunch at Oshino Shinobi no Sato, transfer to the Mt. Fuji 5th Station for the closest view of Mt. Fuji, and see the Shinto shrine. (If you do not select the lunch option you will have lunch on your own. You are also free to bring your own lunch).
Next on the itinerary is the flight simulator at Fuji Airways. Enjoy views of Mt. Fuji during every season at the 4D experience created by the latest in Japanese technology.
Finally, visit Kawaguchi-ko Lake in the Fuji Five Lakes area, and see the snow-capped Mt. Fuji reflected in its waters. Located within the borders of the Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park, the area is a popular resort, boasting many lakeside hotels, windsurfing facilities, camp sites, and excursion boats.
- Transportation by coach
- Entrance to Shinobi no Sato and Fuji Airways
- Multilingual audio guidance
- English-speaking tour assistant
- Japanese-style lunch (if option selected)
- Hotel pick-up from selected areas
Prepare for the activity
• If you have religious-based dietary requirements, a lunch without pork or alcohol can be provided. Please contact the supplier to request this 2 days prior to the tour