Discover Cairns: Tjapukai Cultural Park and City Tour
Pick-up serviceHotel pickup from Cairns CBD
- Visit Cairns Museum in the School of Arts Building
- Enjoy delicious afternoon tea at the Botanical Gardens
- See hunting and weapons demonstrations
- Learn about the history and heritage of Cairns
- Visit Tjapukai Cultural Park
At 12:00 PM, you will be collected from Tjapukai Cultural park to explore Cairns and learn about the city's culture and history. This tour will include a visit to the newly refurbished Cairns Museum in the School of Arts Building in the heart of the city. Meet a museum guide for an approximate 20 minute exclusive tour in the museum. Included is a complimentary re-entry pass to revisit the museum during your stay in Cairns.
Step inside St Monica’s Cathedral to see the breath-taking stained glass windows. Indulge in a delicious afternoon tea and a guided walk at the Flecker Botanical Gardens. Delight in the stunning city view, mountains, waterfalls and visit one of the northern beaches, the stunning Palm Cove.
- Entry to Tjapukai with the chance to be involved in 16 difference cultural experiences
- Half day afternoon tour of Cairns city
- Afternoon tea
- Pick-up and drop off from your hotel
- Lunch is not included but can purchased at Tjapukai Cultural Centre
- Wheelchair users