Keukenhof & Flowerfields from the Hague
- Enjoy a scenic ride in the flowerfields area
- Learn from an informative, friendly and professional guide
- Marvel at the world's largest flower garden
Afterwards, continue to the true highlight of this tour, Keukenhof Park. Once a mere kitchen garden filled with vegetables and herbs, the Keukenhof – right in the middle of South Holland’s tulip region – now has the distinction of being the world’s largest flower garden and hosts some 800,000 visitors per year.
This guided tour will take you through the 15km of footpaths and 32 hectares of gardens, where millions of bulbs are planted each year. Tulips, hyacinths, daffodils and other spring bulbs of a variety of vibrant colors carpet the grounds. Stroll through the English landscape garden, the Japanese country garden and the historical garden. Take in the flower sculpture, based on an annual theme.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Live commentary on board
- Gratuities (optional)
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Tulips and other bulb flowers are natural products and even though the Keukenhof has advanced growing methods, the course of nature depends mainly on the weather. Therefore it cannot be guaranteed how many flowers and flower fields can be visited and seen during your tour
• Tour may be operated by multilingual guide
• Infants must sit on laps