Denia Sailing Trip & Lunch at the Port
- Savor typical dishes of the Mediterranean gastronomy
- Live a great experience at the Mediterranean Sea aboard a catamaran
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Denia, the castle and Montgó Nature Reserve
After this delicious lunch, prepare yourself to live the sea. Cruise departs from the dynamic commercial Port of Denia, one of the most important of the Mediterranean. It’s the heart of the city and houses varied entertainment and dining area.
Go aboard a modern sailing catamaran that will take you along the wonderful Denia coastline. You'll be surprised with the breathtaking views of the city, the castle, the Montgó Nature Reserve, rocky coves and big extensions of sand, solitary beaches and beaches with both sports and playful activities as you enjoy the good weather, the sea breeze and the eternal sun of Denia. If you are passionate about the sea, come to live this incredible experience.
- 1.5-hour cruise entrance fees
- Full menu lunch in a restaurant at the Port of Denia before the cruise: welcome cocktail; starters: snack, salad with local dried fish, small croquettes of red prawns; main course: "arros a banda" saffron rice cooked in a tasty fish stock (traditional paella in Alicante); dessert: Vanilla flan; beverages (wine, soft drinks, water and beer) and coffee
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
El Raset Restaurant, Bellavista 7 Street, 03700 Denia. Mundo Marino Cruises: Commercial Port of Denia, in front of the 'Red Cross' (at the crossroads of Marques de Campos and Explanada de Cervantes Streets). Tel. +34 625 565 066. Cruises at 12:00PM: you must go to the port first. Lunch will be served after the trip.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
• Season: March to October
• After lunch, you must go to the Port of Denia to take the cruise on your own (450 meters, about 6 minutes walking)
• Please note, if your cruise is at 12:00, lunch will be served after the trip
• Coolers or beverages are not allowed on-board
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Infant to 3-years-old are free of charge (meal not included)
• Wear comfortable clothing
• Bring your swimsuit, sunscreen and a towel
You might also like...
Product ID: 94638