Denia: 1.5-Hour Sunset Cruise & Dinner at the Port
- Witness a breathtaking view of the city and sea at sunset
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Have all entrance fees and dinner included
During this trip, you'll appreciate the beautiful Bay of Denia and you'll enjoy a breathtaking view of the city when it begins to turn on its lights and also the castle, the Nature Reserve of El Montgó, rocky coves and the large expanse of beaches along the 20 kilometers of its coastline.
This moment will deserve a Champagne glass as you head back to the port. Once you return from the cruise, you’ll savor the typical dishes of Mediterranean gastronomy at a beautiful restaurant located in front of the port of Denia. You’ll indulge your palate with a delicious starter, a main course of meat or fish, dessert, beverages and coffee. Live this sea experience with a perfect sunset.
- 1.5-hour cruise entrance fees
- Champagne glass on-board, soft drink for child
- Full dinner menu: Snack, Starters: Toast of smoked sardine and Small duck cannelloni, Main course to choose: Cod style Ratatouille or Stewed beef, Dessert: Warm vanilla crispies
- Beverages (wine, soft drinks, water, beer) and coffee
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Mundo Marino Cruises: commercial port of Denia in front of the "Red Cross" (at the crossroads of Marques de Campos and Explanada de Cervantes Streets) Tel. +34 625 565 066. El Raset Restaurant: Bellavista 7 Street. 03700. Denia. Dinner from 19:00 to 23:30.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Season: from March to October
• Coolers or beverages will not be allowed on-board
• Comfortable clothing and towel are recommended
• Upon completion of your cruise, you must go to the restaurant on your own (6 minutes walk from the port)
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Infants under 3-years-old are free of charge (meal not included)
• Romantic experience, perfect for couples
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.