Day Cruise with BBQ on Board and Dinner at the Port of Denia
- Live a day at the Mediterranean sea aboard a catamaran
- Swim or snorkel in the clear waters of a beatiful cove
- Enjoy a delicious barbecue on board
- Savor typical Spanish dishes in a nice restaurant at the port
During the trip, there will be a stop in one of the breathtaking coves of the Mediterranean to enjoy a tranquil swim, or to snorkel away from the crowded beaches. After some fantastic time in the idyllic cove, you’ll savor a barbecue lunch on board. Then, you’ll head back to the port and have enough free time to explore the city or to take a break before dinner.
That night, you’ll savor the typical dishes of the Mediterranean gastronomy in a beautiful restaurant located in front of the port of Denia. You’ll indulge your palate with a variety of delicious starters, as main course you can choose from meat or fish, dessert, beverages and coffee. A perfect day to feel the sea, and savor a great Spanish dinner in Denia.
- 5-hour cruise entrance fees
- Glasses and snorkel tubes (under bail)
- Barbecue lunch on board: Salad, Beef Fillet, Chicken Breast or Pork Fillet, Fruits and a drink per person (beer, sangria or soft drink)
- Full menu dinner in a restaurant at the port of Denia after the cruise
- Starters: Toast of smoked sardine and Small duck cannelloni
- Main course: Cod style Ratatouille or Stewed beef
- Dessert: Warm vanilla crispies
- Beverages (Wine, Soft Drinks, Water, Beer), Coffee
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
"Mundo Marino" Cruises: Commercial Port of Denia, in front of the "Red Cross" (at the crossroads of "Marques de Campos" and "Explanada de Cervantes" streets. Tel. +34 625 565 066Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
• Season: May to September
• Coolers or beverages are not allowed on board
• Comfortable clothing, swimsuit, sunscreen, towel, are recommended
• Upon completion of your cruise, you must go to the restaurant on your own (6 minutes walking from the port)
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Infants 0-3 years are free of charge (meals not included)
• A minimum of 2 people (adults) per booking is required.
You might also like...
Product ID: 94479