Calpe Sailing Cruise with Bathing & Lunch in the Port
- Hop on board a modern and spacious sailing catamaran
- Enjoy the beautiful landscape of Calpe from the sea
- Swim or snorkel away from the crowds
- Indulge your palate with a great Spanish lunch in the port
Hop-on board a spacious catamaran to go along the scenic 11 kilometers of the Calpe coastline, marked by cliffs, beaches and coves; all while enjoying the sea breeze and the journey, either seated or lying on the mesh net.
During the trip, there will be a stop in one of the breathtaking coves of the Mediterranean, in order to enjoy a tranquil swim or to snorkel away from the crowded beaches.
After spending some fantastic time in the idyllic cove, the cruise will head back to the port. Here your journey will be complemented by a delicious Spanish lunch, served in a restaurant, located only a few meters away from the port. Lunch may be served before or after the trip, depending on the cruise departure time you have chosen. You will delight in a variety of delicious starters; for the main course you can choose between a wide range of Alicante paella, meat or fish dishes; exquisite homemade desserts and beverages are included.
- 2-hours cruise entrance fee
- Glasses and snorkel tubes (under bail)
- Full menu lunch in the port of Calpe:
- 3 starters to choose from a variety of salads and cold/hot entrees
- Main course: to choose between Alicante paella, meat or fish dishes
- A variety of desserts and beverages
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
Mundo Marino Catamaran Calpe (Puerto pesquero, 03710 Calpe, Alicante, España). "Mundo Marino" cruises tickets office: Avenida del Puerto without number (behind the Lonja building, just below the Baydal restaurant). Port of Calpe. The ship is 30 meters behind the tickets office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
• You must take the lunch on your own. The restaurant is 220 meters away from the port (3 minutes walking)
• Coolers or beverages are not allowed on board
• Comfortable clothing, swimsuit, sunscreen and a towel are recommended.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Infant 0-3 years are free (meals not included)